Code of conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
By attending an event at the Ljubljana.tech you are accepting our Code of Conduct. Zavod Ljubljana.tech is a non-profit organisation, and all our events are free of charge and available openly to everyone in the community. Be kind to others, and make sure everyone feels welcome and accepted. You are not allowed to promote, recruit, or in any other way enlist people during events at the hub. Guests not behaving in line with the Code of Conduct will be denied entry.
Ljubljana.tech is a community made up of a network of people with a common agenda, cause, and interests, who collaborate by sharing ideas, information, and resources. It is of utmost importance to us that each and every person attending one of our conferences and events has a positive and rewarding experience and to that end, we invite all sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, vendors, and others to help us realize a safe, respectful, and positive experience for everyone.
Ljubljana.tech has established this Code of Conduct to provide guidelines to Participants and to ensure that all Participants understand what behavior is expected, and what behavior will not be tolerated at our events. Ljubljana.tech expects all Participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all events. This includes conference-related social events at off-site locations, and in related online communities and social media.
Expected behaviour at Ljubljana.tech
Ljubljana.tech is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category.
Be pleasantAlways be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
Be respectfulRefrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
Be mindfulAlways be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants
Be present Respect the effort of speakers and organisers by actively listening and participating.
Immediately alert conference organisers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
If you have would like to get in touch with organisers regarding unacceptable behaviour to you or others at a past event, please do so by emailing us
Consequences of unacceptable behavior at Ljubljana.tech
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, Ljubljana.tech may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
- ❌ Harassment of any kind
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech, materials, or conduct by any Participants of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- ❌ Soliciting jobs, products or services
- Anyone observing to be soliciting business in the aisles or other areas, or in another company’s booth, will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may also be applied. Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management.
- ❌ Inappropriate photography or recording.
- Taking of photos or videos within the event environment for use on social media or distribution, without the prior permission of the individuals or owners of the content therein.
- ❌ Threat of violence or violence
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- ❌ Insensitive language
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language. Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
Photo & video consent
Events at Ljubljana.tech are being filmed and photographed. When you enter any event, you may be in areas that are being filmed by video or photography. By entering the event premises, you consent to the filming, display, release, publication, exhibition or reproduction of your image and anything spoken by you to be used for news, Web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on Web sites, or any other purposes by Zavod Ljubljana.tech.
You release Ljubljana.tech and its respective affiliates, employees and representatives, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with such filming. You have been fully informed of your consent and release.
Please contact us should you wish to have photographs of you removed in promotional material.